1.    #1  
    has there been any update on HP "Making things right" for Pre/Pixi/Plus users?
    Quote Originally Posted by saleemyas3 View Post
    has there been any update on HP "Making things right" for Pre/Pixi/Plus users?
    No. they probably just said that to shut up the complainers.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    No - the plan is filed between the hen's teeth and rocking horse manure.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I doubt they will do anything.
    hahahahaha.
    I keep on having this strange feeling this is somewhat related:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-classic.html
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I keep reading here about Hp handing out Veers to people at events and on programs like "The View", why not just give you guys a screaming grand discount on a new HP device?

But then again, I wonder how they at this point can 'make things right' for Sprint Pre owners, when there isn't a newly released Sprint webOS device?

I guess if the rumored slab was released, then perhaps there would be a device available to give you guys a 'make it right' discount on.
    Just call me Berd.
    I might be in the minority.....but I still believe that HP WILL honor their promise to make it right.

I guess it helps that I also believe in unicorns, the toothfairy, santa and the Easter bunny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    I doubt they will do anything.
    I disagree. I think they will hand out tissues when everyone on Sprint starts crying.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I think it was that moment when Rubinstein found out the difference between being CEO and SVP...