1.    #1  
    Phone died overnight, as I found out when I woke up. I plugged it into the computer....one of these days I'll get a TS.... and when I turned it back on later, I had to re-enter names & passwords for phnx and had to actually re-configure both my 3G and WiFi setups for TorrentRemote.

Bad Kitty & Facebook were still ok.

I may have had both of those apps open when the phone died, I can't remember if there were or not. If they were, would that be the reason why I had to do that?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    me too, slacker
    sometimes when the phone dies it doesnt save the cookies correctly causing the phone to lose info
    Save/Restore.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    is your battery getting old? It should save and shut down gracefully unless the battery falls off a cliff at the end. That would possibly happen if the battery needs to be callibrated or is nearing the end of it's useful life.
  6.    #6  
    Might need to be calibrated, pretty sure I did that in January when I got my last replacement. Doesn't really matter now anyway, as my phone just froze, rebooted and now nothing's there as far as apps. Not at home so don't think I can install Preware w/o PC, so no save/restore either.

-- just noticed I had 0.1GB left in memory. Wonder if that had something to do with it?

-- just re-d/led phnx, instal and launch and I don't have to enter my info....that seems a little strange?

-- looks like most or all my patxhes are still there. Top bar menus, battery %, ACSP & ACAL. Time to get rid of some mp3's.

This proves to me that spending an extra $100 for 16GB on a Touchpad is worth it, regardless of what is planned for cloud services. I like local storage
    Last edited by sledge007; 06/12/2011 at 01:16 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Weird. Now all my apps are back, like normal. I think I may just scrap F104 and go back to UK.

-- When I go into Preware, nothing is listed as installed, even though I can tell there's patches installed. Sounding closer and closer to a trip to the Dr.
    Last edited by sledge007; 06/12/2011 at 03:55 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel