1.    #1  
    I was having performance issues and doctored my phone to clean it up. When I restored my contacts, I realized that certain accounts had not transferred. I initiated several syncs, to no avail. I have tried to delete my contact accounts to resync, but, all it does is endlessly cycle the removing account function. how long does it take to delete accounts? Is there a file I can find via USB, or just telnet in and delete? I don't want to have to doctor again. It was tedious restoring.

thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
  2.    #2  
    bump?
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    if you don't let one account finish syncing before adding the next, it can get stuck. You can do a full erase or doctor. Add the accounts will lots of contacts last.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if you don't let one account finish syncing before adding the next, it can get stuck. You can do a full erase or doctor. Add the accounts will lots of contacts last.
    Actually, the accounts added fine. then I did a restore of my texts and phone logs with pre backup, and it completely messed it up.wasw hoping to erase the one account and restore it rather than erasing or doctoring the device a third time.
    preBackup is not considered a safe thing to use. I can't help you with that.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    preBackup is not considered a safe thing to use. I can't help you with that.
    Now someone tells me. The only product that easily backs up both texts and call logs is useless because it ruins my contact list.

By the way... it seems to be a flaw of the contacts app, that it wont let you delete accounts. You need to erase and reload the phone.