1.    #1  
    My wife lost her Pre and she needs access to the contact list stored in her palm profile, how can access that via web?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $you$ $can$'$t$ $access$ $the$ $Palm$ $Profile$ $from$ $anything$ $but$ $a$ $Palm$ $device$--$meaning$, $a$ $replacement$ $Pre$/$Pixi$/$Veer$.

But, if she had her gmail, Yahoo, etc. accounts synced with the phone, she may be able to get the info from there, depending on where she stored the info and what the info was.
    This is a great example of why to either use a cloud service (gMail, Yahoo, etc) or a desktop app to sync your contacts instead of the Palm Profile.
    Yes, I guess people don't realize the ramifications of using the Palm Profile over Google. Unfortunately WebOS 2.1 has some issues syncing with Google at the moment, however. Hopefully they will fix that soon.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.