1.    #1  
    Hello loyal Pre users. I have reached my breaking point, emotionally and financially and now need to replace my Pre. I love my phone and especially the OS but with all the problems I have had and having it repaired or replaced so often, I can't keep the loyalty up. Having said this, I'm asking what phone I should replace my Pre with. My carrier is Sprint and I would like to stay with them as I have a family plan and still on contract for some of the lines. Thank you in advance for any help or advice.
    the Pixi...still on display..less problems if any and you get it for free with 2 year activation....i have one on my spare line
    Evo 3D
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I would consider a cheaper off-contract phone, maybe even something used or off ebay. Later this month the Evo 3D is coming out which a lot of people are excited for.

I too went into the store to look in case of the worst case scenario of no Sprint Pre3 and found that the EvoShift was a nice build quality (But now dated internals when compared to other new phones)
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    If you're at all technically inclined, you might also considere buying a Pre2 and putting your sprint Pre's comm board into it. I've done it. If this is what Sprint came out with 2 years ago, it'd be a different ball game today. This is what the experience should have been all along. You might check out Derek's review to get more details.

Of course, this will cause you to stay on webOS. But it will not incur the new sprint $10 premium data fee - because from Sprint's perspective, you're on the exact same phone as before. Also, it saves your upgrade and doesn't extend your contract.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    nice mu7efcer
    EVO 3D should be out on the 24th (21st for premier customers). I am really hopeful that with Ice cream sandwich (with Mathias Duarte on-board) Android will finally work in a more cohesive manner.
    I'm premier. Is the htc evo 3D suppose to be better than original?
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    I'm premier. Is the htc evo 3D suppose to be better than original?
    It adds a whole other dimension to the original.

(thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week)
    because of the 3D? I thought that was bad for the eyes on daily use
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slick5150 View Post
    It adds a whole other dimension to the original.

(thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week)
    Okay...that one made me laugh...