1.    #1  
    hey guys last night I doctored my sprint pre to webos 2.10, now when I go through the first use I goto contacts/preferences and my profile shows up with another profile named dr. skippedfirstuse now I know the wiki page says to re do the doctor. now if I so doctor again will my contacts come back to the phone or no?
    that's what the bypass process creates. Nothing to do but ignore it.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    If it redownloaded your apps and everything fine then it's alright just ignore it. In the "device info" app it should have your palm profile email so you're fine.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #4  
    now is there anyway to retrieve my contacts? Or no?
    where are they stored? In your palm profile?

more importantly, are you using this for voice service? If so, being activated and running the first use process will let you log in to your original profile - so both of them will appear together.

At that point you will get apps, contacts, whatever is in your Palm profile...
  6.    #6  
    my contacts are in my palm profile but it didn't load them, however it did load my apps and stuff like that, and no I'm not using them for voice service
    Quote Originally Posted by InSaNeO14 View Post
    my contacts are in my palm profile but it didn't load them, however it did load my apps and stuff like that, and no I'm not using them for voice service
    Same thing happened with my phone. The apps came back but contacts didn't, so I just started over with all of the contacts.