1.    #1  
    Launch day sprint pre minus, webos 2.1.0, OC'd with UK 1000/500 - preware'd and patched.

For the past 2 or 3 weeks, every day I wake up, it seems as if my mail/sms/and FB app - all seem to have difficulty. In other words, on awakening (after a period of sleep/inactivty of 6 hours), I try to open mail and it just gets stuck on either the flashing screen, or it opens, but never seems to load. Same with messaging, and with opening FB app. Phone requires a restart, but even takes a long time (30+ seconds) to shut down. It's like something has clogged the processor or memory overnight.

I know there's an app - preset reset - to take care of this. Just wondering why it's happening now, and if I use preset reset will the alarm still be set to wake me up in the morning.

TIA for any input...
    If you think it's a memory thing, maybe you should reboot the phone once a day? There are a couple of apps that you can use to automatically make the phone reboot. I actually have Mode Switcher set up to do it in the middle of the night.