1.    #1  
    My mom dropped her pre & the gesture pearl button just kinda floats inside the housing (wiggles). Is that part fixable? I have her just up swiping from gesture area to the screen now as a temp fix. The button doesn't always work since its loose its not hitting the clicker inside consistently. Dunno if I can take the screen off & adjust it in place maybe? Or just better to get her another $30-$40 ebay used one?

Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    You know, for awhile, I didn't know about the up swipe until I accidentally discovered it (pays to read the manual eh?) Afterwards, I seldom use the minimize button anymore. I can understand why it was removed from Pre plus. So maybe this "workaround" will become permanent for your mom?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    It's certainly fixable. It probably popped out of the rubber gesture strip. Does the gesture area still work?
    Gesture are still works fine. Just the button isn't solid, it kinda wiggles. So far the up swipes getting her by. If it popped out of some internal rubber/frame it might fix it, but taking it apart seems like no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Gesture are still works fine. Just the button isn't solid, it kinda wiggles. So far the up swipes getting her by. If it popped out of some internal rubber/frame it might fix it, but taking it apart seems like no fun.

Check out the video in my sig.. Shows where you need to get to..