1.    #1  
    My pre just got a "touch itself" syndrome and started pressing everything. i remember it going to device info and erase USB, blah blah. After the storm has stopped (i hope for good), i suddenly noticed that in the sounds and ringtones app, i lost all the stock sounds and ringtones except for the "Pre" sound.

anyway on how to restore the other sounds? thanks
    If that doesn't work, try using the webOS doctor appropriate to your device.
  4.    #4  
    i tried using it. it won't load the appropiate webosdoctor even if i followed how to get the specific doctor for the device. is there anything i've been missing?

im on At&t pre plus unlocked version. using it in asia.
    I saw that once when I had the wrong charger installed. I suggest if it won't doctor that it is defective. However, it may still be able to be doctored by putting it in USB update mode before running the doctor...Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Troubleshooting webOS Doctor

Also, if you have the doctor or a backup of the ringtones directory, just install them via usb.
    Last edited by e-gadget-guy; 05/30/2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: update
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy