1.    #1  
    Hi!
    Is there any way I can get ascending volume alarms in v1.4.5? (Palm Pre)

Thank you in advance!!!
    I don't recall if the option was available in 1.4.5 but I'm on 2.1 and I have the option. If you can't see it under preferences in the alarm clock I'd say your only other option is to edit a ringtone in some kind of sound editing software.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbussing View Post
    I don't recall if the option was available in 1.4.5 but I'm on 2.1 and I have the option. If you can't see it under preferences in the alarm clock I'd say your only other option is to edit a ringtone in some kind of sound editing software.

Thank you!
    This is a valid solution for one or maybe two ringtones...still searching this very basic option.
    This is another one of the feature phone features that is missing from smart phones. The one I miss is putting it into silent for a specified period of time (ie 1 hour) for a meeting.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by aharmsworth View Post
    This is another one of the feature phone features that is missing from smart phones. The one I miss is putting it into silent for a specified period of time (ie 1 hour) for a meeting.

Yeah! Thatīs right! Iīve been looking an ascending app for android too and I only found "Alarms", a software comming from and old palm company!!!
    This situation is a nonsense...all those years that companies have been developing Palm software seems forgotten!
    All new mobiles platforms comes with software for babies No advanced options everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by aharmsworth View Post
    You can do even better on the Pre. With Mode Switcher you can have it toggled completely silent by a calendar event, so you don't even have to think about muting. Specified period is, of course, another option.
    'til we meet again.
    THL