1.    #1  
    yesterday i was charging my phone and out of no where the top bar didnt show so i turned my phone off and then it wont get passed the low battery screan where the big battery in red comes out does anyone know how to fix this and im running HP WebOS Nova-Barlywine
    I just name some things you probably alredy did:
    Use original wall charger
    Leave it connected for at least 1 hour.
    Try different battery
    Check USB cabel, try a different one.
    maybe even try usb charging
    Pull out the battery for some sec.
  3.    #3  
    Yes I've tried all those things but the phone won't get out of the low battery screan so is there a program or something that can help me fix this???
    You should try a different battery as GfN said.
    How old is the battery?
  5.    #5  
    I've had 5 pre replacements but I always have to use same battery as original I think it was in July 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by emilio355 View Post
    I've had 5 pre replacements but I always have to use same battery as original I think it was in July 2009
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's the battery. Mine was toast after 3/4 year.

EDIT I can give you one. Pick it up in Berlin ;-)

EDIT2: Buy one from Amazon for approx 5$
  7.    #7  
    Hmmm that's cheap but my parents are being A holes nd dnt wana buy me mugging until I have my grades up so I have to go to the sprint store nd get a other one or something but thanks for the help anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by emilio355 View Post
    Hmmm that's cheap but my parents are being A holes nd dnt wana buy me mugging until I have my grades up so I have to go to the sprint store nd get a other one or something but thanks for the help anyways
    Give them my email: drbattery at somline.de and I will convince them that you need one because you learn so much using this device and this forum. I probably be at the same age like your parents.

EDIT: Most likely even older
    Last edited by somline; 05/26/2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    LOL - not what I meant. Sorry.
    I meant test that battery in another phone. See if it charges.
    If it does, it's not battery I guess.
    What ever. Both are good tests to do I think.

EDIT: And remember: My english is not that perfect. I always can blame it for wrong posts ;-)