Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I wasn't about to do anything of the sort. Super fly honey was with her super ripped father and i'd rather keep my face in a super intact condition.

EDIT: Her super ripped father and her younger sister both had iphone4's, so you KNOW super fly honey was super on top of it.
    And she had fun, fun, fun,
    'til her daddy took her Palm Pre awaaaaay.
    Prē
    In the Dayton area I have either sold a webOS device or have found in the wild nearly 3 dozen people with a Pre (or Pixi). In Salt Lake city a year ago there was an entire Sprint store full of 9-10 people (including employees) with a Pre- all at the same time. Then, of course, there was the San Francisco meetup last month with nearly 25-30 people, and last year the Mobile Monday CO in Boulder with a couple dozen.

So yea... They're definitely out there. Check out the webOS events forum here to see some conversations from different groups to see if you can find anyone else in your area.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    among 4 hospitals I rotate thru and a bunch of ambulatory offices, I have seen atleast 8-10 pres. But they are all pre pluses. I have not seen a sprint pre with the little ball gesture thingy in ages.
    I have met six Palm Pre users.

Have you modded or added anything? Have you visited precentral.net?

The answer is always the same, "why? its a phone makes calls, does email....etc"

I just give up after that
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    I live in the northwest suburbs in the chicagoland area and have seen only 3 people use pre's. 2 friends of mine have them and a coworker whom I convinced to get a pre. Has anyone seen a pre 2 in the wild?
    Quote Originally Posted by pow12390 View Post
    I live in the northwest suburbs in the chicagoland area and have seen only 3 people use pre's. 2 friends of mine have them and a coworker whom I convinced to get a pre. Has anyone seen a pre 2 in the wild?
    Saw a gal in gurnee mills with one a few weeks ago while in the sprint store
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12