1.    #1  
    My Sprint launch day Pre- is falling apart at the seams.

The power button stopped working and then completely fell out of the phone. Now if I need to power on/off the device, I have to use a toothpick to press the internal switch.

The back plate has cracked severely.

The sound switch on top does absolutely nothing. The volume rocker on the side does nothing. Even if I happen to get the phone into silent mode, it seems to randomly make notification sounds anyways.

If I use wireless to connect to a network, the battery life drops to 0% and shuts off within 10 minutes.

I think it is going to make it through the rapture day, but I don't know how much longer it will last after that.

HP, PLEASE release the Pre3! I need to replace this thing.
    You should plus it. lol. find a cheap Pre plus and swap the com boards. at least to tide you over till the pre 3.
    My launch week Pre is still going strong but still can't wait for the Pre 3
    hold on another month if you can or get a verizon pre 2

spirit pre plus here w expanding screen crack. Backplates are cheap swapped Mine already. Volume button held in place w cellophane lol.

were all hanging in there....
    My Pre- was falling apart, too. That's why I'm on a Pre2 now. I got a Pre+ then found a Pre2 for cheap. And I still have an upgrade available if sprint gets the Pre3.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    mine will make it, but I am jonesing hard for a new phone. I really hope the Pre3 or better gets announced on Sprint and releases ASAP.