1.    #1  
    when selecting demand setting it shows default as 125/1g well b4 even applying settings phone screen disrupts and completely freezes only responds to bat pull. Happens only when I pick 125 for minimum power, I don't think on demand matters cuz screenstate did it to when set toooo 125 min power. On positive note my phone boots and runs fine when not selecting 125. I have uber kernnel webOS 2.1pre plus.
    also I can make my phone fail to boot by pressing the power button while on the hp logo after a reboot, is this normal?
    always post from my pre and I have fat fingers so sorry bout slopopyness
    It's not govnah it's you phone which can't handle 125. A lot of pre's can't handle that.
    Don't use frequencies below 500MHz. They simply don't work on most devices.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Don't use frequencies below 500MHz. They simply don't work on most devices.

-- Rod
    The man speaks the truth. I was using screenstate 250/800 and my phone was freezing at least once per day. I switched to 500/800 and it hasn't locked up since. It's unfortunate, though, because that was a combination that really helped my battery.