1.    #1  
    Hi, I just installed the Uberkernal and Govnah for the pre plus. I set the frequency to Fixed Speed 800 (800 Mhz). All I have to say is, i dont think the program overclocked the phone. Because my phone is running no faster at all. There is no speed difference, in fact, the phone appears to lag sometimes. Did I do something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerG518 View Post
    Hi, I just installed the Uberkernal and Govnah for the pre plus. I set the frequency to Fixed Speed 800 (800 Mhz). All I have to say is, i dont think the program overclocked the phone. Because my phone is running no faster at all. There is no speed difference, in fact, the phone appears to lag sometimes. Did I do something wrong?
    Download and run webOS Mark and tell me the score with and without the overclock.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Download and run webOS Mark and tell me the score with and without the overclock.
    Ok, can do, just give me one second here..
    Did you do a full reboot after installing the UberKernel?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    webOS mark isnt showing in the app catolag? If it means anything I'm running 2.1 on my pre plus.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Did you do a full reboot after installing the UberKernel?
    I did a full reboot after installing UberKernal, not Govnah, dont know if that matters.
    I did a full reboot after installing UberKernal, not Govnah, dont know if that matters.
    Try again, just to be sure.

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Try again, just to be sure.
    Ok, I restarted it, overclocked again, didnt appear to make a differerence still, however, i then went from 800 to 1 Ghz and that made all the difference, Lol.
    500 to 800 isn't quite as noticeable as 500 to 1ghz, but it is certainly noticeable. It mostly influences very cpu-intensive operations. The Forums app does a lot of javascript crunching when it loads... when I launch that I can tell if for some reason my govnah has reverted back to the default profile. It's my profile-bs-meter.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    500 to 800 isn't quite as noticeable as 500 to 1ghz, but it is certainly noticeable. It mostly influences very cpu-intensive operations. The Forums app does a lot of javascript crunching when it loads... when I launch that I can tell if for some reason my govnah has reverted back to the default profile. It's my profile-bs-meter.
    However where theres not a noticiable difference is angry birds :-/. After I installed 2.1 on here, I noticed angry birds ran a tiny tad slower. Thought overclocking would speed angry birds up faster, but, not a change :-/.
    I've not really notice a difference playing any PDK game. They tend to load a hair faster though.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I've not really notice a difference playing any PDK game. They tend to load a hair faster though.
    Yes, that's very true. And also you can switch between them more easily.
    webOS mark isnt showing in the app catolag? If it means anything I'm running 2.1 on my pre plus.
    I found mine in Preware. My results without any overclocking and patch free = 313-328. With 1ghz overclock on another Pre Plus I think I was getting in the 450 range. My friends Pre2 stock gets around 450 also.
    However where theres not a noticiable difference is angry birds :-/. After I installed 2.1 on here, I noticed angry birds ran a tiny tad slower. Thought overclocking would speed angry birds up faster, but, not a change :-/.
    You may need to make a few tweeks to get the best performance. For example you could try going into advanced settings and enable the compressed swap to 48 or 64MB.