1.    #1  
    Verizon Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus users, here is your update from HP/Palm!

webOS 1.4.5.1 Available for Verizon Phone | webOSroundup
    I want 2.1 for my pre2 already.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pow12390 View Post
    I want 2.1 for my pre2 already.
    I'm with you! Seriously!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I didn't realize that verizon could spell webOS 1.x so this is encouraging. And before Sprint, even!

ya Palm!
    I'm on 2.1 on my pre plus, so this doesn't do much for me.
    but what I take out of this is that verizon is still working on webos updates for older devices, suggesting that they haven't abandoned webos altogether and that future webos products are definitely coming to vzw.

someone in the backroom at vzw still cares about webos...
    thank goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    I'm on 2.1 on my pre plus, so this doesn't do much for me.
    but what I take out of this is that verizon is still working on webos updates for older devices, suggesting that they haven't abandoned webos altogether and that future webos products are definitely coming to vzw.

someone in the backroom at vzw still cares about webos...
    thank goodness.
    Maybe... but there is no indication that HP or Verizon fixed the GPS bugs that plague 1.x on Pre Plus hardware. If they cared - that would be the first order of business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Maybe... but there is no indication that HP or Verizon fixed the GPS bugs that plague 1.x on Pre Plus hardware. If they cared - that would be the first order of business.
    Are the GPS bugs fixed with 2.1 on a Pre Plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Are the GPS bugs fixed with 2.1 on a Pre Plus?
    Most people report very good GPS results with 2.1 VZW on Pre Plus.
    when going to yahoo instead of getting the nice ui like the one on the iphone I get the crappy simple ui regular phones get all this happened after updating to webos 1.4.5.1 anyone else having this issue to !?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonavillicana View Post
    when going to yahoo instead of getting the nice ui like the one on the iphone I get the crappy simple ui regular phones get all this happened after updating to
    webos 1.4.5.1 anyone else having this issue to !?
    this is also a problem on webos 2.1.
    sucks