Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I am having difficulty viewing a web site with my Pre. The web site use to come up but in the last week everytime I go to view it the page comes up blank (white). I refresh and nothing. I've cleared cookies, cache, and history. I've also run the "erase apps and data" option. My phone carrier is Spint and I have WebOS 1.4.5

Any ideas on how to fix this and why this would happen in the first place? I did contact the web host and he said nothing has changed.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    It might help if you let everyone know what the site was so we can try it too and let you know. Maybe a server update caused it as opposed to a page code change?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    The page is still white, everwhere I scroll it's white except for the extreme corners where it's white and gray checker.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Why does that happen? I'm trying to understand why I would be able to view it just fine for several months and then now nothing. Any fixes, or just out of luck?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    GOT IT FIXED!!!!

For those having the same problem...
    1- download preware onto your phone
    2- go under "available packages"
    3- go under "patches"
    4- go under "browser"
    5- install the patch "raise image resolution limit"
    6- Luna restart (you'll be asked to do this after installing the patch)
    7- go into webbrowser and try the website. If the webpage/image doesn't appear clear out the history, cookies, and cache.