Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I guess just about all of you know this but I never realised that my Pre Plus and all Pre Pluses come with the Touchstone battery cover installed as standard! This is something that is absent on the standard Pre without an additional purchase.

Well, I thought it was pretty cool anyway!
    lol. Yeah, the original pre on Sprint was the only one to not come with a touchstone back. The Pre Plus, Pixi, Pixi Plus, Pre 2, Veer, and Pre 3 all come with a Touchstone back included. I'll bet all HP phones from now on will.
    The Pixi Plus I got from 1saleaday didn't have a Touchstone back. But my Pre 2 did. Didn't even notice until after I ordered a Touchstone cover for my Pre 2, assuming it wouldn't come with one like my Pixi. XD
    lol now all you have to do is modify the back if it gives you problems.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Yeah, my daughter's UK Pre- only comes with the standard (non Touchstone) back. Just checked it. She's rather ****ed off about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    lol. Yeah, the original pre on Sprint was the only one to not come with a touchstone back. The Pre Plus, Pixi, Pixi Plus, Pre 2, Veer, and Pre 3 all come with a Touchstone back included.
    The Pixi Plus DOES NOT come with a touchstone back. You can purchase one, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
    The Pixi Plus DOES NOT come with a touchstone back. You can purchase one, though.
    Really? Why would they not include one with the Pixi Plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Really? Why would they not include one with the Pixi Plus?
    I don't know what Verizon and/or Palm's reasoning was for not including the touchstone back cover on the Pixi Plus.

I do know that I had to purchase a back cover so my wife could charge on a touchstone with her Pixi Plus. In fact, we just bought an additional blue one from Verizon Wireless in February 2011 for $4.03 including tax & free shipping.