1.    #1  
    is anyone else having the problem when it reloads the post you already scrolled and and eventually just stops loading new post all together
    I believe there is a new version in the works, although it was not mentioned if it would be for 1.4.5+ or only 2.0+ (which some have assumed/speculated)
    I have this issue also. Why would it stop working correctly like this?
    Same here.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    same here. basically useless
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    yes, I've since deleted and am now using touch.facebook.com which is miles better.
    having problems using touch.facebook.com now. it goes straight to old school m.facebook.com
    Yes this is an app issue and not device specific. There is a new Facebook app on the way.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    As I said in another thread, I can't see a new Facebook app coming soon. Surely the "new," Facebook app that's been talked about is for webOS 3.0 and written in Enyo, to be made available on or shortly after TouchPad launch.

I personally think those of us on webOS 1.x or 2.x will be out of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    As I said in another thread, I can't see a new Facebook app coming soon. Surely the "new," Facebook app that's been talked about is for webOS 3.0 and written in Enyo, to be made available on or shortly after TouchPad launch.

I personally think those of us on webOS 1.x or 2.x will be out of luck.
    Actually, the complaint was about the existing app on existing devices. That's when VP of Dev Relations stated that a new Facebook app was coming soon. HP is aware of the existing problem with their Facebook app.

Obviously, I could be wrong.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    it keeps going back and forth. I don't like the m. But the touch. I think owns any mobile app out there(no chat tho)
    how do I get it to stay on touch? it always goes straight to M
    Quote Originally Posted by treogolfer View Post
    having problems using touch.facebook.com now. it goes straight to old school m.facebook.com
    I've found that x.facebook.com seems to look the best if you want an intermediate between the mobile & full.