Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    since some time my pre stoped showing me the incoming call photo or name of people that are in my contacts app. This happend after installing webOS 2.1.0, but not right after - probably after a month or two.
    I hard resetet the device - no change, even starting from blank, with no additional (downloaded) apps installed.

what's strange too is, that wenn I delete the google contacts base and work only with the palm (hp) base, I can have call recognition back - BUT only if I get the phone numbers into contacts without the international predial nbrs (e.g. for Switzerland 0041 or +41).

Anybody having similar problems or any idea on what can be done?

thanks in andvance
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    I've read about it before:
    http://forums.precentral.net/general...ml#post2903185
    4) Recognizes incoming calls fine. People in unofficial launch countries had problems with matching incoming no. to contacts, but it looks like it is solved. Didn't have a chance to check it with SMS msgs, but I hope for the best.
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    thanks for the input

well it's not solved! ...the funny thing is, that it started about a month after installing webOS 2.1.0 and not right after...
    when I called support, they said, it might be depending on providers - but this does not make sense at all... hey every handy/smarphone I have seen, does this easily and ever since, hope this gets solved - is a killer
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    the following procedure solved the problem:

phone/preferences&accounts - show contact matches = off (restart device)
    phone/preferences&accounts - show contact matches = on (restart device)

after this I again have recognition including matching of phone book contacts.