1.    #1  
    Ok. So a little while ago, I did the comms board swap and turned a verizon pre+ into a sprint pre+. But today I got a killer deal on a Pre2 (*). I now want to put the pre+ back to being a verizon phone so that I can sell it.

I'm looking for some advice on doing this. I was thinking of following these steps here, except using the Verizon tokens instead of the sprint tokens. Then using the Verizon stock webos doctor.

Am I on the right track? Suggestions?

TIA.

(*) As an aside, I got the Pre2 for $140 with Verizon verifying that the ESN was clean, and the Palm sticker on the upper right hand screw still intact. After opening it, I found the water damage sticker still in good condition. Feeling pretty good about this deal.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Yeah, should be right. As long as the Verizon shell has the verizon comms board with the verizon tokens baked in, it should be good as new.
    Help keep WebOS homebrew alive! Donate to WebOS Internals!

Sprint Pre Plus - WebOS 2.1.0 - F105 Thunderchief Kernel

Einhorn is Finkel! ... Finkel is Einhorn!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Ok. So a little while ago, I did the comms board swap and turned a verizon pre+ into a sprint pre+. But today I got a killer deal on a Pre2 (*). I now want to put the pre+ back to being a verizon phone so that I can sell it.

I'm looking for some advice on doing this. I was thinking of following these steps here, except using the Verizon tokens instead of the sprint tokens. Then using the Verizon stock webos doctor.

Am I on the right track? Suggestions?

TIA.

(*) As an aside, I got the Pre2 for $140 with Verizon verifying that the ESN was clean, and the Palm sticker on the upper right hand screw still intact. After opening it, I found the water damage sticker still in good condition. Feeling pretty good about this deal.
    as long as you have the original tokens to the pre + I believe you just have to redoctor it the same way you did when you did the comm swap before. Just make sure you use the verizon build.