1.    #1  
    Upon Trying to uninstall a botched install of UberKernel... It said that it couldn't install because of the following errors:

"ERROR: An error occured while attemping to uninstall org.webosinternals.uber-kernels-pre

kernels confirmed to be compatable with this webOS version

Fatal error occured, unable to locate tarballnovacom: unexpected EOF from server"

The phone is a Sprint Pre, its running 1.4.5 and it's still operating just fine, Just want to overclock my Palm for obvious reasons...
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $you$ $don$'$t$ $uninstall$ $the$ $kernel$, $instead$ $you$ $install$ $another$ $kernel$ $that$ $will$ $replace$ $the$ $one$ $you$ $want$ $to$ $remove$. $You$ $could$ $try$ $reinstalling$ $the$ $stock$ $Pre$ $kernel$, $reboot$ $then$ $try$ $to$ $install$ $UK$ $again$. $I$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $exactly$ $what$ $the$ $error$ $means$, $but$ $there$'$s$ $no$ $way$ $the$ $phone$ $would$ $like$ $you$ $uninstalling$ $the$ $kernel$ $it$'$s$ $running$ $on$.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I will try that.
  4.    #4  
    You are right. I restored the Palm kernel and reinstalled the Uber Kernel (Both thru Preware) and now it works.