1.    #1  
    My Pre is deleting text messages before I get a chance to read them. I spoke to sprint and there is nothing they can do on there end. Is there anyway to read deleted text messages ? i have an original palm pre--
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dheeb View Post
    My Pre is deleting text messages before I get a chance to read them. I spoke to sprint and there is nothing they can do on there end. Is there anyway to read deleted text messages ? i have an original palm pre--
    Thats a pretty bad bug, i'd say... Please be more specific about your problem. What version of webos are you running? 1.4.5 or 2.1?
    What exactly happens (describe it: an SMS comes in, i click the button to read it, etc).
  3.    #3  
    Sprint Pre Minus running 1.4.5.

**I've been getting this message lately when people try to send me pic mail -- fail to download message. *Then earlier today I was on my phone and I got a text message notification. I caught the beginning of the text - it was from someone who was not in my phonebook. I clicked on the notification and nothing happened, just the top of the text message (where it states the name or the number) said unknown. *No body of message. *I checked my text history and there was no mention of the text. * *I have no way to contact the person who sent me the text. *Thought there might be a homebrew solution I didn't know about.
  4.    #4  
    I think I might actually found something that might work http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ersations.html

there is so much info on this site, the problem is that it's all over the place