1.    #1  
    My phone service started acting finicky yesterday until it finally landed on "Searching..." with 0 bars last nigh and refused to move. It's a Sprint Pre+ meta-doctored to 2.1. I doctored again using the meta-sprint-2.1.0 script and the problem persisted. I was thinking the modem was totally fried, but I doctored the phone with the test Sprint 2.0.1 doctor and my service came back. Then I doctored back to the 2.1 meta-doctor and the "Searching..." problem returned.

So, it looks like something has gone wrong with the 2.1 meta-doctor modem firmware/provisioner/ireallyhavenoidea in re: to my phone? Anyone have any suggestions or is having a similar "Searching..." issue? Could it be a tokens thing?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I suppose it could be a token problem, did you make sure you have the correct ones?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, it's been working fine for weeks, it just started last night. I'm going to run it through with the tokens again and see what happens.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  4.    #4  
    Well I updated it with the tokens inserted and after sitting on "Searching..." for a while, it now just says "No Service."

I really don't time for this crap nor do I have the money to replace this phone...I am so beyond ****ed right now.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Well I updated it with the tokens inserted and after sitting on "Searching..." for a while, it now just says "No Service."

I really don't time for this crap nor do I have the money to replace this phone...I am so beyond ****ed right now.
    Doc back to 1.4.5?
  6.    #6  
    I finally got it working, after a lot of Modem flashing, re-doctoring between 1.4.5/2.1.0, and two hours worth of trying to figure out how to strangle Sprint employees over the phone. The programming got messed up somehow and then after getting it reprogrammed it wouldn't activate and then after reseting it on the RTN screen, it wouldn't even boot past the spinny circle to get to the activation error screen...I don't even know. PITA Tuesday, I guess.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    don't know, to be honest I have no clue, but you (malpha) helped me upgrade to 2.1.0, so just thought I'd say (not in a Clinton way) "I feel your pain"...good luck (and I'll be watching the thread).