1.    #1  
    ok so I decided to upgrade to webos 2.x mainly because it's sweet nd that it's up-to-date.
    but somehow I can't seem to start the metadoctor!!
    it says download nd install ubunta. But when I do I can't get far..i get stuck at the command stuff..nd it's confusin.

any help is appreciated.
  2.    #2  
    HELLO? I know there is someone who knows about this.
    I think you need to provide more info about what you have done, and where you had problems. Then someone (not me) that has done a meta-dr 2.1 can answer your questions.
    Are you reading the Wiki page?
    WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals

Where are you stuck at?
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  5.    #5  
    I'm stuck at the part in linux where you must set up the linux command in stap 1 of settin up metadoctor.
    it say there is no "git" nd etc.
    Are you setting up Meta-doctor in Linux or Ubuntu?

Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuspantaleon1993 View Post
    I'm stuck at the part in linux where you must set up the linux command in stap 1 of settin up metadoctor.
    it say there is no "git" nd etc.
    sudo apt-get install git

If you receive an error about git, repeat the command using git-core instead.

(Everything's in the wiki)
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  8.    #8  
    ubuntu.cause it said to download that I guess.
    If you read through the wiki twice then once again for good measure, then can't follow the instructions step by step then I'm afraid it's not worth doing yourself. Hope you get it.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"