1.    #1  
    like how Android have different UIs? do we pre user (+, -, or even 2,3) stuck with this same old UI?
    You are comparing apples to oranges.

The different UI's you speak of on Android are made by different companies.

Since HP/Palm own WebOS, there is only one company making the phones and therefore only one UI.

WebOS is more like the iphone and Blackberry, not Android.

However, you still have some options.

First, new versions of WebOS offer new looks and new features like Just Type and Stacks.

With Preware, you can change the theme of over 1000 different user made themes.

There is a patch called "Palm Dark System Devices" that will make everything coloured Dark.

Finally, there are apps like Desktop Widgets.

Desktop Widgets | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

that will add more visuals to your Pre's UI.

Enjoy!
    the thing we like is what android devs are always imitate...
  4.    #4  
    the Desktop Widgets looks AWESOME!
    I think OP talking about homescreen/launcher replacements like Launcher Pro, ADW, and the like.

No, webOS does not allow that level of customization.
    ...but maybe one day............
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    ...but maybe one day............
    I hope so! The more customization ability we have, the better.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  8.    #8  
    is webos 3.0 optimized only for tablet? if so then is there any word on a new webos coming out that support (or can be doctored) pre+ ? I'm just kinda envy with how Android has different UIs and the sense UI even has a 3d feeling to it when flipping through launcher pages
    Quote Originally Posted by JanJan View Post
    is webos 3.0 optimized only for tablet? if so then is there any word on a new webos coming out that support (or can be doctored) pre+ ? I'm just kinda envy with how Android has different UIs and the sense UI even has a 3d feeling to it when flipping through launcher pages
    The Pre gets cards.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by JanJan View Post
    According to Rubinstein's Engadget interview the Pre 2, 3, and Veer will get 3.0
    Yes, Pre 2, 3, and Veer will all get 3.0.

Also, 3.0 apps will be compatible with all devices. The same app for Touchpad with 3 different panes will work with the Pre 3 and Veer as different scenes.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

12.    #12  
    does anyone have experience with desktop widgets? does the widgets only appear on homescreen? I've read reviews that the widgets like weather doesnt update itself and you can edit notes etc. But there are others that said there have been updates and those problems are fixed?

also how safe is buying from the app store? i mean in term of credit card and stuff
    Buying from the app store is 100% safe. HP is the middleman. You pay HP, HP allows you to download the app, HP pays the developer. Nobody ever gets your information. The credit card info is stored in your palm profile, just like any internet store ever, and your palm profile password is required for all purchases if you choose.

If you're scared about using your own credit card, then treat yourself to a prepaid visa card for $100 or something and go crazy.