1.    #1  
    With the 1.4.5.1 update appearing to be only bug fixes and right now my phone is working fine with 1.4.5, is there a way to prevent my phone from doing any kind of automatic update?

I have a bunch of patches and an over clock installed and I could go through the usual motions on that, but since this update doesn't seem to do anything more than what I already have, it would seem easier just to keep it at 1.4.5 and wait to see if they ever decide to give us anymore major updates in the future. I also keep my phone on the touchstone, so I don't want it to accidentally update before I could get the overclock removed.
    mine updated with OC'd and patched all up. I dont see any difference, or knew what the "bugs" were but I wouldn't worry to much about it. I dont think it'll update without you going to updates (someone correct me if im wrong).
    what carrier is the OP on?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    It's been 10 days since release, but my Sprint Pre- v1.4.5 still can't see the webOS v1.4.5.1 download. Have any Sprint users been able to download it?
    nope
    Dont feel bad, I had to Dr my phone (I had 1.4.5.1) and now I cant even get 1.4.5
    Palm has not officially released a 1.4.5.1 update so if any saw or got it was prolly a fluke. We'll know more what if does once Palm has officially released it.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Not to mention that presware does not work now too

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    [QUOTE=hk-usp45;2961627]Not to mention that presware does not work now tooQUOTE]

Thats what my prob was. Preware wasnt showing anything I had Downloaded and couldnt get the Emergency patches, so I Doctored my phone, but now I cant get 1.4.5 on it.