1.    #1  
    I've got a Verizon Pre Plus for about 17 months now. One of my original touchstones has started to make the sound that it makes when you first place the phone on it, but over and over again.
    Is it possible that the touchstone has gone bad? This does not happen at all with my other touchstone and I use both daily (one at home, one at work).

Thanks in advance.
    Maybe its the cable? Have you tried switching them out to see if it still does it?
    mine @ home does it unless you get it EXACTLY in the right spot.
    Not sure if it goes bad but both of my touchstones make a very high pitched noise. Its pretty annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitshifter1001 View Post
    Not sure if it goes bad but both of my touchstones make a very high pitched noise. Its pretty annoying.
    I've heard that before. It kinda scared me. lol
    My list if DIY projects is never empty, but it may be time to take one apart and fix it!
    I had the same problem, and noticed the contacts inside the back were worn. Took it to my Sprint store, they ordered me a replacement back, and the problem is gone.
  8.    #8  
    I appreciate the replies
    I've tried seitching out the cables, so it's not that. Also, this is a replacement Pre Plus with maybe 3 months usage, so I doubt the contacts are worn. The porblem only happens with ONE of my touchstones and I know the phone is properly aligned on it because I'm using that case that has the circular cut-out on the back which perfectly and securely fits onto the touchstone.