1.    #1  
    I don't know if anyone else has had my problem as I couldn't find it on the forums. I've had my Sprint Pre Plus for about two weeks now. When I take a photo or save an image I cannot see the picture in the photos app. However, I can find the picture through the Internalz app. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a way to resolve this issue?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Are you running WebOS 2.1?
  3.    #3  
    Yes I am running WebOS 2.1 on my Sprint Pre Plus.
    Do you have the muffle system logging patch installed? I had the same/similar problem and after removing that patch, those issues went away.

There is another thread where there were some camera issues going on and removing that patch cleared them up. I'll add the link when I find it.

Here is the link.
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 05/05/2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Added link

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  5.    #5  
    Yes I do have this patch installed. I will uninstall it and if it works. Thanks for the link to this thread, this will be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    Yes I do have this patch installed. I will uninstall it and if it works. Thanks for the link to this thread, this will be helpful.
    Np. It seems around page 3 of that thread it was figured out for sure that patch seemed to be the culprit. I hope it works for you too.

Good luck!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  7.    #7  
    Yup the muffle system logging patch was the culprit. Everything works great again.