Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Question: Is there a way to test the palm pre camera without activating the phone? I just acquired a spare palm pre plus but i would like to make sure the camera is working, it has been doctored already. I do not want to switch my profile just to see if the camera is working. This might be a good question also for resellers.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    I believe a Skip First Use Doctor will do the trick. It allows you to bypass the profile login, ie; use a un-activated phone.

You need to create the skip use doctor from meta doctor program.

It will involve re-doctoring the phone.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I saw that metadoctor version but I was hoping for a simple/faster way. Its a shame that when you by a piece of hardware it is rendered useless after you paid good money for it. Imagine if you didn't have internet service you could not get passed the welcome screen! Then again having to by a computer from your isp yikes!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1