1.    #1  
    While we are waiting for ANY WebOS phone on Sprint, why doesn't HP drop the no-contract Sprint phones price at HP Direct?

At least that would make sense. I now have a USB crack, a Sprint upgrade discount, and would still like to wait and see if the Pre3 comes to Sprint. An affordable Pre or Pixi in the $50 range would be worth it to me. They still have these old phones in stock, might as well get them to users.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    +1 to that!
    That would be nice of you HP...hint.....hint! :P
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I just got a VZW pre+ on ebay for $60 shipped, its been used but its in good condition. If they cant help you, help yourself ya know
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    I just got a VZW pre+ on ebay for $60 shipped, its been used but its in good condition. If they cant help you, help yourself ya know
    I've gotten a new Pixi Plus for my son to use with Kitty Wireless for $40. And I've seen new no-contract Pre+ and Pixi+ phones for cheap. But, no cheap new no-contract Pre- and Pixi- phones for Sprint.

I can't leave Sprint. I don't want to leave WebOS. It would just be nice if I didn't have to get creative. After using my son's Pixi Plus for awhile I'd definitely 'upgrade' to that if Sprint carried it. Much tougher phone then my Pre-.
    For anyone with USB door crack, here's a tip that may or may not help prevent it.

Instead of trying to open the door by sliding your fingernail in between the body and the door, slide it open first, then open the door, then close it.

I have no idea how effective this is, but I had a crack on my first Pre Plus, and I got a replacement a while back and have done this since day 1 for a couple months, and no signs of a crack yet, whereas I had signs of a crack after about a month of first receiving the original device.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Another fix is to just lose the rubber piece =(. Mines been lost for a year now, and there is no cracking whatsoever.