1.    #1  
    ok so I found a copy of webos 2 doctor.i can't tell you if not I'm dead meat in here.lol
    but when I try to install a kernel it dosent let me because it says wrong OS version
    on the device info it says version Nova something..
    but I know it's 2.X because I see evrything like webos 2.x
    any ideas? Like seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuspantaleon1993 View Post
    ok so I found a copy of webos 2.i can't tell you if not I'm dead meat in here.lol
    but when I try to install a kernel it dosent let me because it says version Nova something..
    any ideas? Like seriously?
    If you want help you need to give better details than that, no ideas from that info, sorry.

Are you installing kernels from Preware? (I'm guessing not)

Install Preware first, then try installing your kernel.(through Preware)
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Here are the instructions to do it properly:

WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    It's an illegal beta version called Nova Barley.
    Yeah, and it will wipe your device
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  5.    #5  
    really? Wow cause when I used it last night it was fast.
    nd I was installin from preware
    There will NEVER be overclocking kernels for that version. You want to make some overclock, you must follow the wiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuspantaleon1993 View Post
    ok so I found a copy of webos 2 doctor.i can't tell you if not I'm dead meat in here.lol
    There wasn't even a need to share were you got it
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  8.    #8  
    ok I guess..but I tried it for like 2 hours but when I couldn't overclock I decided to go back to 1.4.5
    I made a smart decision.
    but it's hard with the wiki direction.i get confuse with the linux command
    if you read the whole process a few times through, its really not difficult. All you have to do is follow the Wiki perfectly and it'll be fine. I have zero linux/command line experience and it took me all of 30 minutes to upgrade my Sprint Pre to 2.1. Most of that time was used just backing everything up. The actual process takes 10 minutes or so.
  10.    #10  
    how about downloading all the necessary stuff?
    +1 on that if you can read, You can do it.....
    Sprint Palm Pre+ WebOS 2.1 W/ Flash. OC'D 500/1.1ghz.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Shortcuts will get u nothing. For each individual who wishes to obtain 2.1 must follow the Wiki. As stated if u can read u can do it yourself. Nobody here will distribute a 2.1 meta-doctor for that is illegal. Yes you had previosly the leaked Nova BarleyWine 2.1 Doctor and as stated it will not be supported to be overclocked. If u want 2.1 than read the wiki carefully n follow everystep. Its a do it yourself job.