1.    #1  
    This has been bugging me forever. Webpages turn into a white page while multitasking on a regular bases. The only fix is a refresh.

Why does this happen? Any permanent fix? Does universe do this too?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    try tilting the phone so that it goes to landscape mode or vice versa. I find this gets the page to appear and may be faster than a refresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediademics View Post
    try tilting the phone so that it goes to landscape mode or vice versa. I find this gets the page to appear and may be faster than a refresh.
    I agree but this is how I "repair it as well.
    Same when the page in landscape is only 3/4 rendered.
    does this still occur in webOS 2.x ?
    Unfortunately: Yes (2.1)
  6.    #6  
    Tilting only works when the page refuses to render past a point... When the page just goes from fully viewable to an entire white page I can only get it working with a refresh
    This is a very annoying issue when it happens. Something I do that works about 80% of the time is minimize the white card and maximize it again. Most of the time I get right back to browsing, but sometimes it doesn't work and then I refresh.

One thing that works for me when the browser goes all white is to scroll up and down the page a couple of times and then it shows back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    This is a very annoying issue when it happens. Something I do that works about 80% of the time is minimize the white card and maximize it again. Most of the time I get right back to browsing, but sometimes it doesn't work and then I refresh.

+1 on that
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    any surefire ways to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by MekkelRichards View Post
    any surefire ways to fix this?
    HPalm would have to fix it on their end and push out an update. unless someone can somehow create a patch to fix it, but i don't even know if that's possible.

between the long wait for new hardware, the crappy alarm clock that sometimes doesn't go off, and this issue, it's really getting hard for me to stick with my pre.
    Yes, it's annoying, but it's better than having sluggish multitasking with multiple browser cards running.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"