Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If the Pre Plus gets 2.2 before the Verizon Pre 2 gets 2.1, I'm gonna have to sucker punch every single person in the cafeteria at HP HQ's...

Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Oh yeah...the thread title says 1.4.5.1...so...couldn't be a Pre2...or could it?

Actually, I think some had the idea that this supposed 'update' might be related to modifications in the app catalog, possibly allowing the use of coupons...which seem to be mostly for 2.x devices. So, i was curious to see what, if anything, was this all about. Is it really a 1.4.5.1 update, or was that some placeholder for some update that never happened, but that was accidentally 'reactivated' when HP was about to make some change to the OS or to the app catalog.

So, I'm pretty confused. And as for Sevierville, Dolly knows where it is! I drove through there on Sunday heading to and from Dollywood for the day.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

ohhh yea Dollywood, I avoid that place like the plague. Anyways like I said I see no change in the app catalogue. Oh well. Guess i'm just cool like that
    *Proposes to backup the device and compares files*
    *returns to his 2.1 Pixi thread*

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    Rockbeast, Thats awesome! I actually live in sevierville, but noone knows where that is so Knox I say.
    The real test is can they say it. I have family in Lenior City and Loudon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    The real test is can they say it. I have family in Lenior City and Loudon.
    HA Yea, I work at a local bank and you'd be suprised when we have to call up north or really anywhere and have them try to pronounce the name. Its pretty funny, but annoying as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    *Proposes to backup the device and compares files*
    *returns to his 2.1 Pixi thread*

NB the question is, did you make a video yet!

(sorry for the double post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    NB the question is, did you make a video yet!

(sorry for the double post)
    *grumbles... stupid Pixi, why did I let myself into it in the first place?*

hehehe

No, really, I'll make the video today. Sorry to fill this thread with Pixi dust
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Update installed ... but I don't see any noticeable changes. Anyone see a changelog anywhere?
    I have been notified that the web admin is aware of this.
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    webOS 1.4.5.1 is just a bugfix.

Twitter
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    My verizon pre plus is still not showing the 1.4.5.1 update as available to install. Anyone still not seeing it?
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Yep. Not showing it either. Maybe that is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    My verizon pre plus is still not showing the 1.4.5.1 update as available to install. Anyone still not seeing it?
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    not a chance all it will do is screw up all my stuff loaded and patches. if i wanted to do that i'd just install 2.0 or something. And who knows if all the old apps that are never getting updated will continue to work properly or need a new version that won't come cause nobody is making 1.4 version apps.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    still nothing...
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123