1.    #1  
    Have this strange problem with SMS.

For some strange reason, one particular number in my phonebook, if I hit the SMS button for that number, nothing happens. If I go and change one digit in the phone number, then it works. Change it back, and it stops working again. Also it seems the SMS doesn't go through either, if I manually enter it.

I even tried resetting my phone, still the same thing.

Anyone else seen something like this?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Try removing that phone book entry and then re-entering it. There may be an error in the entry which is not visually apparent.
  3.    #3  
    Removed and added again, the first try launched the Messaging app but nothing else, it's supposed to open a new dialog on the number. After closing the Messaging app and it's all the same again.

I just also tried adding the same number under another contact, same thing. It'll just open the Messaging app and do the exact same thing.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Removed and added again, the first try launched the Messaging app but nothing else, it's supposed to open a new dialog on the number. After closing the Messaging app and it's all the same again.

I just also tried adding the same number under another contact, same thing. It'll just open the Messaging app and do the exact same thing.
    that is a problem that happened to me a couple of times. Only way I fixed it was to doctor my phone. There is another way to fix it though. I am just not familiar with it. Doctoring does fix it for sure though
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Do you possibly have that number under two different contacts? Just a thought.