1.    #1  
    PALM PRE TOUCHSCREEN CDMA SMARTPHONE (BELL) $99.99 SMARTPHONES/BLACKBERRYS. factorydirect.ca

In Ontario Canada you can get an off-contract Bell Palm Pre for $99.

This is available through liquidation company Factory Direct.

Overclocked to 1ghz with webOS 2.1 and compcache, its a pretty good deal.

It is CDMA and only works with Bell, but you do not need to sign a contract.
    only for Canada
  3.    #3  
    This is bs i live in Ontario and bell is not cdma the are a gsm company so it wont work for bell eaither way.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    This is bs i live in Ontario and bell is not cdma the are a gsm company so it wont work for bell eaither way.
    Bell has a CDMA and a HSPA network, so this is not bs, it will work. But i do warn you that it is a refurb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    Bell has a CDMA network but upgraded to HSPA+ (joining their HSPA+ network with the CDMA carrier Telus as well) for the winter olympics for all the people that had iPhones and roamed.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->