Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I had to break into my phone to fix it after a piece popped out of place. Did a full disassemble.

Reassembled it, and my phone is only showing "Phone offline". I know it has to be something simple like a wire isn't connected or something.

I have both the white and black antenna/GPS wires connected, the two behind the keyboard connected, and the two behind the motherboard connected.

I tried going into and out of airplane mode, but it doesn't even get out of airplane mode.

What should I check inside the phone? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Not good....one of the ribbon cables that connect to the motherboard has a small tear in it. Must be the culprit.

Guess it's time to improvise or find a replacement part.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Okay what I did was used an old Palm Pre's GPS/Antenna assembly and used MY motherboard assembly, that way I wouldn't have to reactivate the phone. Got it all back together.

Now I have a new problem.

I ran WebOS Doctor just to be safe, and it completed. Now my phone is stuck in a never-ending loading screen right before it asks me to select my language. It says "Sprint" in the top left corner, the time, reception bars and the battery. And all I have is the loading animation in the middle of the screen with the initial blue cloud background, and it's not asking me for my language or anything.

PLEASE help!