1.    #1  
    I have the patches that allow the setting of ringtones for text messages per contact. I also receive Facebook texts from different friends and pages, but I notice that Facebook uses an 8 digit number to send these texts and the name of the friend or page the message comes from is also shown as a "from" before the actual message. It appears that the 8 digit number also changes every time Facebook sends a text and it is never the same number for the same friend or page either. I have received multiple message in a row from the same source and noticed the numbers being different for each.

My question is this: Is it possible to set up these Facebook texts to have a separate ringtone than texts sent from regular cell phone numbers? Also, if this is possible, can each different friend or page have a different ringtone, or would this require that all Facebook texts would use the same ringtone for all of Facebook regardless of who it is from?
    Sconix advanced patches will allow you to set a different ringtone for each message account. If you install greg's addtional messaging options patch you can use the message app for a facebook account.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Sconix advanced patches will allow you to set a different ringtone for each message account. If you install greg's addtional messaging options patch you can use the message app for a facebook account.
    is there one for the contacts in the 2.1 webos?
    Last edited by flipmode007; 04/26/2011 at 09:54 PM.