1.    #1  
    Hello everyone...

Today I have a bit of a concern with my WebOS device -make that a extreme concern since my phone is rendered unusable.

When I woke up this morning I noticed my screen flickering, a closer look revealed the device was unlocking and locking itself at an alarming rate. I Haven't been able to do anything on the phone but watch the screen turn on and off.

My thoughts were it has something to do with the power button, but don't hold me to it.

Any advice would be fantastic, cheers.
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    possibly your headphone jack. Mine did the same thing. Take the battery cover off and try pushing on the top of your headphone jack to see if it wiggles at all. There are threads on this. Search the forums for 'screen turns on' or 'screen turning on by itself'. I can't look it up and link it for you right now at work.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    possibly your headphone jack. Mine did the same thing. Take the battery cover off and try pushing on the top of your headphone jack to see if it wiggles at all. There are threads on this. Search the forums for 'screen turns on' or 'screen turning on by itself'. I can't look it up and link it for you right now at work.
    Thanks man, I looked into it and got the phone to stay on. However, it seems my power button is still SOL.

Cheers!
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    What's the deal with your power button? I had issues with mine too and got it fixed.