1.    #1  
    I tried the combination and it slowed my phone down completely. It was unusable. I followed the instructions posted by rwhitby with the exception of the patch. I installed the version of the patch available in Preware for Legacy devices. Did you use that version or the download from the post? I am curious about other users with this combo's experience. How is it working or not working for you? Are you running a kernel and Govnah? If so, which one?
  2.    #2  
    no one with any feedback
    My Verizon Pre Plus with 2.1.0 and Flash burns through batteries faster, but isn't really sluggish... unless you don't OC it. 800mghz minimum.

2.1.0 is great, except a few minor annoyances. Auto correct is less than perfect and takes a bit of working with. Some of the patches I used aren't updated yet, etc
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I am overclocked. Running fixed speed 1GHZ or screenstate 600/1000. My device slows down whenever the enable flash option is turned on. If I turn it off the phone is very snappy and extremely responsive. I have removed it from my phone.