1.    #1  
    This has been plaguing me for about a week and a half now. Apparently my phone is randomly restarting in the middle of the morning. I'm not sure if it's related to overclocking or not, but at about 6am my phone restarts. This has happened at around the same time for the past 3-4 days, and I've noticed it's been happening for at least a week or two.

Has anyone else on 2.1 been having this problem? I don't know if it's the touchstone, uberkernel, or just 2.1 itself. Or a patch, but if I can narrow it down to something, that'd be great.

Thanks guys!
    When I was on 1.4.5, My phone would randomly shut off. It hasnt happened at all since updating to 2.1. People say its due to the battery. It may be that it moves a little and loses connection with the phone causing it to turn off or restart. Uberkernel has never caused this problem that I know of. I wouldnt know why, in my case, it hasnt happened since I updated if its not the battery problem.
  3.    #3  
    I'm actually going to replace my battery soon, as I think that may be the problem. I'm gonna load up Dr. Battery and see if he can help me diagnose it. I've had alot of charging problems with this battery, so maybe that's the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    I'm actually going to replace my battery soon, as I think that may be the problem. I'm gonna load up Dr. Battery and see if he can help me diagnose it. I've had alot of charging problems with this battery, so maybe that's the problem.
    Try some different settings with govnah and see if that gets rid of the problem!!!!!
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!