Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Having an issue where certain links are not opening. Links in emails don't open anything. Preware is unable to open palm catalog apps for install... Youtube links in the browser give an error about unsuported instead of opening the youtube app... On a 2.1 Pre minus

    Ran EPR, Emergency Mime Table Reconstruction and removed overclock kernel; issue remains.

    Update:

    Looks like my default apps are all messed up. Many entries are missing.

    Phone number, address, emails, web links, are all registered to be handled by "0"
    Last edited by kill_Dano; 04/19/2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: clarified title
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Having an issue where certain links are not opening. Links in emails don't open anything. Preware is unable to open palm catalog apps for install... Youtube links in the browser give an error about unsuported instead of opening the youtube app... On a 2.1 Pre minus

    Ran EPR, Emergency Mime Table Reconstruction and removed overclock kernel; issue remains.

    Update:

    Looks like my default apps are all messed up. Many entries are missing.

    Phone number, address, emails, web links, are all registered to be handled by "0"
    2.1? Meta Doctor? Please don't tell us you created it with windows/cygwin, please.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3. r3tic's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #3  
    I doctored my phone a couple of days ago and have noticed the problem with utube as well. Doctored via linux.
  4.    #4  
    I built mine on ubuntu.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Please don't tell us you created it with windows/cygwin, please.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    i used windows/cygwin to do mine. something wrong with that?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tshile View Post
    i used windows/cygwin to do mine. something wrong with that?
    Go here and here, then rebuild it with Linux or MacOS
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 04/20/2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Added another link
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  7.    #7  
    $10 bounty on this issue, will send asap via paypal to whoever tells me how to fix my issue without a visit to the dr.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    $10 bounty on this issue, will send asap via paypal to whoever tells me how to fix my issue without a visit to the dr.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ha!
    I'll PM you tomorrow, you'll give me access to your machine via teamviewer and you'll let me connect to your Pre via novaterm. 1 hour.
    (yeah, sure, maybe more time, maybe we even won't be able to fix it)
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  9.    #9  
    Lol ok, never used team viewer, I'll look it up.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Posting Permissions