1.    #1  
    I use ringcentral fax to print documents, pictures, etc from my Pre to my laser fax machine.

I would like to be able to print a web page. However, all I can do is print a screen shot of the web page.

Does anybody have a way to capture a web page from a Pre by converting it to a PDF, or some other usable format?
    Just a matter of time before being banned - simply because I recognize that HP is killing WebOS.
  2. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Search for Free URL to PDF Beta by MagicApps in Preware apps.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Search for Free URL to PDF Beta by MagicApps in Preware apps.
    Hey mk3, thanks for the tip about URL to PDF. It's now in the app catalog. I just gave it a whirl, and it works great.
  4.    #4  
    This is a very useful program. However, I'm trying to capture information from a secure (as in password protected) website. This program accepts the input of a URL address which it then grabs from the web and creates the PDF. The PDF I get back is simply a login page for the website.

I need to find something captures the page I'm viewing in real time. Does anything like that exist?
    Just a matter of time before being banned - simply because I recognize that HP is killing WebOS.
  5. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I understand what you're talking about. I have similar problem with some .asp pages and it doesn't work for me on those. I don't know of any solution for that. It would be nice if the Pre had an option to "Print to PDF" while in the browser.

hint... hint... to the developers out there.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.