1.    #1  
    So I was on vacation for a week or so, and I was surprised to see that my gps was working flawlessly. I had gps and location services on. It would get a lock within 30 seconds or less, and keep tracking me throughout the day. Now that I am back home, I can barely get a lock, let alone have it track me. Whenever I dial ##477# it just errors out. Nothing has changed on my phone except I removed and reinstalled all of sconix's advanced patches. I have a pre plus running 2.1. Any ideas why it worked out of state and not at my house?
    Did you try to restart your phone? When my GPS works, it is 100% accurate, but then it will randomly stop working. I find after a restart all is normal again... until it decides to crap out for whatever reason. Note: I'm running a pre- at 1.4.5
  3.    #3  
    I have tried multiple restarts. With all of them I removed the battery for 30 seconds before restarting. Nothing. My gps has never worked well while at home. I just don't understand why it would work fine a few states over. I thought maybe I got lucky and it was magically working. Lol.