1.    #1  
    My wife used to have the phone app in the quick launch bar. As of 2 days ago, I can't find it anymore. If I use the universal search I can find it but the icon is no longer in thelauncher or quick launch bar.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    oops
    Last edited by crabbz; 04/16/2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: lack of reading skills
    OS version? 1.4.5? Any patches added or removed lately? For instance: hide icon patches? Or does she have ACAL installed? Hiding and unhiding icons? Sometimes when doing so they can overlap...
  4.    #4  
    She has webos 1.4.5 and does not run preware patches

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    if it has been dragged off the quicklaunch bar, it gets placed on a launcher page. Remember that you an scroll up and down, as well as side to side. It has to be there.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if it has been dragged off the quicklaunch bar, it gets placed on a launcher page. Remember that you an scroll up and down, as well as side to side. It has to be there.
    I searched all the launcher pages and its no there either. I did have problems with the profile in the past because I swapped her screen and usb drive with one from a spare phone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums