1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded to WebOS 2.1 but I'm having problems with my google calendar syncs. I have to gmail accounts: Home & Other. The Home gmail account is a google apps account. The Other account is just a plain old gmail account.

In 1.4.5 I had them syncing as follows:

Home: Email & Contacts
    Other: Email & Calendar

When I try to set this up in 2.1, Email seems to work perfectly for both. But nothing is showing up in the calendar. And if I enable calendar for Home, it doesn't work either.

Is there something special that I have to do to get calendar sync working in WebOS 2.1? I should mention that each of my google calendar accounts has about 10 calendars in them. But of course they're working in 1.4.5.

I've tried
    1. removing all accounts and re-adding them
    2. re-doctoring the phone w/2.1

No joy. I should also mention that the Home google account seems to bring up a "Syncing" notification pretty much all the time.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  2.    #2  
    Ok, so by some dumb luck, I seem to have gotten my Other calendar to sync. But the only calendar that's syncing to the phone is my primary calendar. WebOS sees the other 9 calendars, in that they're available in the calendar view pulldown menu, but it doesn't show any events in those other calendars.

Going to try removing some of the calendars available on the account. Get it down to only 4 (rather than 10) to see if that helps.
  3.    #3  
    That doesn't appear to have worked. And it's not just that I'm not getting any events in the other calendars. If I create an event in one of the non-main calendars, that event never gets synced back up to the google calendar.

I don't understand why this isn't working.
    Does you password for the google accounts have symbols in them like ! or #? Trying changing the password to a basic word, dont tells us what it is, and resetup the google account. Kinda a wierd issue with webOS 2 google api mingling with google auth servers.

Nogo? Ok next part is gonna get heavy but worth a shot. Partial erase the Pre2, create a new palm profile, and setup a google account. How does the calendar work now?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Does you password for the google accounts have symbols in them like ! or #?
    Nope.
    Nogo? Ok next part is gonna get heavy but worth a shot. Partial erase the Pre2, create a new palm profile, and setup a google account. How does the calendar work now?
    Not afraid of that. I've been doctoring my phone a lot lately. And this problem was using a brand new profile that I used exclusively for testing 2.1. I'm about to go back to my standard profile: the one that I used on 1.4.5.

Thanks for the tips though.
    I heard only 3 months of your calendar syncs in webOS 2.1. H/P didnt had time to fix it as they were working on 3.0 and enyo. Not enough people you know.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks, but it's not a 3mo issue. Events from today, yesterday, tomorrow were not showing up.

After much testing, I have been able to get this to work again. Basically it appears that I can't have any more than a total of 6 calendars in my google calendar. As soon as I added the 7th, its events would never show up. I'm about to try and see if I can divide the calendars that I'm missing among multiple google accounts to see if this gets me back the info that I wanted. If that doesn't work, I'm going to just live with not having the less critical calendars on my phone.
    @mu7efcer

can you add/edit your events in secondary calendar(s)? see my issue here
    I see pandas.