1.    #1  
    hardware button unfortunately stopped working, i can decrease the volume but i can't increase it. i can increase the ringtone from the settings, but what can i do for headphone volume?
    I have the same problem, due to my own carelessness and a sudden drop to concrete. There's an app called Speakerphone v1.0 that you should look into that controls the volumes for the phone. http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ne-v1-0-a.html

I don't know why half the time, when I copy a link from PreCentral and repost it, the link breaks. Stupid...anyways...go to the search bar and type "volume" you should see that thread close to the top
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    It happens to one of my pre just the beginning of this week. Numerous reset and take out the volume rocker to clean underneath still did not fix it. Then finally set Govnah back to 1Gz/500Mhz from 800Mhz which I try this week, and then about a day later, this pre's volume rocker function back normally! It goes up and down with no more issue.
    Found the thread and bumped it up for you.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    on webos 2.1 you can't install speakerphone app. after going 2.1, i couldn't download the app anymore. Im stuck with no way to turn speaker on while on a call. That's my only complaint of webos 2.1 upgrade :/
    i tried 10 times and nothing. Im really serious Nam. It kept giving me the same IPK error. I was reading in another post that we can also download it from the precentral feeds on preware but how do i find the link for that? I just know the testing feeds Url but not the precentral or prethemer feeds. How can i find those?
    Last edited by rigo0523; 04/15/2011 at 03:23 PM.
    yes, sorry. fits for the package. I will only install it if it's really true that i can install speakerphone app through precentral feed on preware
    Go to sounds and ringtones settings and slide the bar to the right

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
  9.    #9  
    thanks but it only increases the sound of the ringtone not the headphone sound.

[QUOTE=furygoalbrtis39;2938660]Go to sounds and ringtones settings and slide the bar to the right

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=
    anyone?
    get the Quick System Tasks app.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    There's a patch or two in Preware that will put volume controls for speaker/audio out in the device menu (The top right menu).

It became invaluable after I broke my first Pre Plus's volume buttons off. haha
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    There's a patch or two in Preware that will put volume controls for speaker/audio out in the device menu (The top right menu).
    I cant seem to find that one for 2.1.0 , could you point me please
    i know what u are talking about but on 2.1 it is not available yet. The only option for me was the speakerphone app but it wont install on 2.1 either so what other choices do i have?
    I am not sure why everyone is saying the app doesn't work in 2.1 because I have been using it. Find the 1.0 version here in the forums. There's a 1.01 version in Preware that doesn't work. I had to do a full restart for the app to show in the launcher.
    how can i find the app here in the forums and what do i need? Webos QI?
    get the quick system tasks app from preware.
    quick systems does not work for volume.