1.    #1  
    My brother has a Palm Pre on Verizon, I have a Nexus One, and my other brother has an iPhone.

Is there any app or method we could use for group texting?

They don't like email because it's not threaded on their end like Gmail is on Android.

Anyway, is there a way?
    There are several in the app catalog that will achieve this. TXT Group for example can do this and is free.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    There are several in the app catalog that will achieve this. TXT Group for example can do this and is free.
    Is this it?

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...czech.txtgroup

If so, it looks like it just sends a text to multiple people. So if I respond, it only responds to my brother with the Pre, rather than all 3 of us. Is that correct?

I'm looking for a way (that isn't email) that we can all text the other two at the same time.

I've found multiple apps (like Beluga) that work on both Android and iOS but I figured I'd ask here, since webOS will be the toughest to find.
    I think what he means is like the BB messenger app right?

There's one app that webOS has but android and iphone don't have. I forget what it's called, it's some messenger app sort of.
    Sprint Love
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I think what he means is like the BB messenger app right?

There's one app that webOS has but android and iphone don't have. I forget what it's called, it's some messenger app sort of.
    Yeah pretty much.

Just any app that allows group chat across all three platforms.
    Even though Beluga only has apps for iPhone & Android, it will work on any phone. You will end up getting a txt from some serial number type id number. Just add that number as a contact and txt it whenever you want to txt the whole group.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    I use Google talk/chat for that matter
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I use Google talk/chat for that matter
    Yes me too. But most of my friends have Iphone / Whats app conexión. I would love that one!
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Another option might be to use IRC clients on each phone and set up your own IRC chat room. I think jabber also supports chat rooms so maybe use jabber clients (or google talk) with your own jabber chat room.