1.    #1  
    hi guys I've been having trouble with my gmail account. I'll go into my email app all will work just fine until I try and reply or send a email using only my gmail account all others work fine. My phone will freeze as soon as the reply card opens any tips? Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by tgc99gt View Post
    hi guys I've been having trouble with my gmail account. I'll go into my email app all will work just fine until I try and reply or send a email using only my gmail account all others work fine. My phone will freeze as soon as the reply card opens any tips? Thanks guys
    Verwon had this happen to her on long chains of replies is that the case here? Is this an email that is sent back and forth for a while adding nested text?
  3.    #3  
    yes it is! I just tried sending a email to friend of mine and it worked fine. So should I just delete the conv?
    Quote Originally Posted by tgc99gt View Post
    yes it is! I just tried sending a email to friend of mine and it worked fine. So should I just delete the conv?
    That's what Verwon said she did I as I recall. You might try removing and readding the email account as an alternate. I have found problems with my email clear up when I do that. I have never had this particular problem however.