1.    #1  
    I have a Pre- running 1.4.5 and overclocked to 500/800. Not much else for mods. My problem is that the phone appears to wake up very slowly... i.e. then I push the power button to get to the drag to unlock screen, I have to wait 3-4 seconds for the screen to light up. Then I have about 1-2 seconds to touch the circle and start dragging to unlock before the screen goes dark again. If I slide it open, the screen does not come on for about 3-4secs as well. I don't recall it always being this slow.

Does your phone take a long time to wake up?
    on occasion mine does a similar thing, and I've missed many calls that way. I will hear it ring, and after taking it out of the holster, the screen is black while still ringing. No matter what I do, i cant answer it, or access the screen. But it keeps ringing.
    OC'ed to 500/1ghz with uber. I have asked, and havent really gotten a response.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    My Pre- runs slow, but I have never had that problem. I do not have mine overclocked though, just have JStop running to keep the memory usage down and avoid the dreaded TMC.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    You can try going into Date & Time and turning off Network Time. That caused delay for me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbah View Post
    You can try going into Date & Time and turning off Network Time. That caused delay for me.
    Tried this and my phone takes about 1-2 seconds to wake up... better but still slow in my opinion. Problem now is that the clock is off. I turned off network time at 9:15, it is now 9:33... but according to my phone it is 9:20. This damn phone SUCKS!